Historic Hopkins, just 10 miles west of Minneapolis, is home to our newest location. We are in the center of the thriving Mainstreet, steps away from many restaurants and local shopping spots. Big windows let in the natural light, allowing our modern and cozy space to shine. We offer a wide variety of options, varying from private offices, dedicated desks, and coworking space. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 10 people, with 65″ video monitor, and whiteboard walls. The coffee and tea are always on, and always free! Abundant free parking, and walking distance from just about anything you may need!
Hopkins Location Amenities
- Memberships $200 per month. (Opening specials still in effect – Just $190 per month for a limited time). Extended hours membership $250
- Hot Seat Coworking – $5 per hour per person (plus all the free coffee you can drink)
- Day Passes – $30 per day
- Dedicated Desks
- A place to call your own. $350 per month. Includes Extended hours access and 6 complimentary Meeting Room hours per month.
- Private Offices
- Starting at $650 per month, we offer short-term leases (3, 6 or 12-months)
- Extended hours access
- 4 complimentary Meeting Room hours per month
- inCommons Memberships
- Weekly Membership – one 2-hour meeting per week for your group. Includes coffee and tea. $310 per month
- Monthly Membership – one 2-hour meeting per month for your group. Includes coffee and tea. $100 per month
- Event Space – Available after 5:00 pm and on the weekends. Call us for more information.
Find Our Hopkins Location
Hang your work-hat once, occasionally, several times a month, or have the flexibility of coming 7 days a week to your own dedicated desk or private office! Yes, this is an uncommon workplace… and that’s a good thing. Come in for a couple hours or spend the whole day.