The Commons Minnetonka is located in Minnetonka, MN at the SW intersection of I-494 and Hwy 7, the center of the Western suburbs of Minneapolis. We have a modern, warm atmosphere with a wide variety of seating and work spaces, including 25 private offices. We provide memberships in a premium office space without all the expense, risk and hassle of setting up and maintaining your own office. High speed, secure internet; 2 high-tech conference rooms and collaboration space; and free coffee! Plenty of free parking in our lot. We have memberships to meet your needs, so whether you want to cowork occasionally, numerous times a month, or you like the option of coming 7 days a week to your own private office, we’ve got you covered.
Minnetonka Location Amenities
- Memberships $200 per month. Extended hours membership $250
- Hot Seat Coworking – $5 per hour per person (plus all the free coffee you can drink)
- Day Passes – $30 per day
- Private Offices
- Starting at $550 per month, we offer short-term leases (6 or 12-months) and month-to-month.
- Extended hours access
- 4 complimentary Meeting Room hours per month
- inCommons Memberships
- Weekly Membership – one 2-hour meeting per week for your group. Includes coffee and tea. $310 per month
- Monthly Membership – one 2-hour meeting per month for your group. Includes coffee and tea. $100 per month
- Event Space – Available after 5:00 pm and on the weekends. Call us for more information.
Find Our Minnetonka Location
Hang your work-hat once, occasionally, several times a month, or have the flexibility of coming 7 days a week to your own dedicated desk or private office! Yes, this is an uncommon workplace… and that’s a good thing. Come in for a couple hours or spend the whole day.